Create a dual beyond HD video workstation or connect a single 2K monitor with the Universal USB 3.0 DV Docking Station. It delivers integrated power and charging, and it’s designed to support multiple host platforms and brands for a broad range of compatibility with peripherals and devices. With five USB 3.0 ports (including one that’s high-powered for charging devices and one that’s Type-C), plus an Audio In/Out port for speakers, mics, or headphones, it’s easy to customise your workstation. The integrated Gigabit Ethernet connection is more secure and faster than most Wi-Fi connections. Charging tips are included so that the dock can power most major laptop brands, and they’re all neatly stored within a removable compartment in the dock.
• Dual monitor support with up to 2048 x 1152 at 60Hz 24 bpp colour video (single 2K 2560 x 1440 at 50Hz HDMI) leveraging the DisplayLink® DL-3900 technology
• HDMI 1.4 port can be converted to second DVI-D port, DVI-I port can be converted to VGA (adapters not included)
• 4 USB 3.0 Type-A ports (right side BC 1.2 fast charging up to 1.5A)
• 1 Gigabit Ethernet port with WOL
• Includes detachable 1-metre USB 3.0 µB to A host cable and detachable 1-metre DC host power and charging cable
• VESA mountable
• Limited 3-Year Warranty
Boost productivity by adding up to two monitors to your workstation. With two, or even three displays (if you include your laptop screen), connected to your docking station, it's faster and easier to switch between your spreadsheet and email or compare documents side-by-side.
Compact, sleek industrial design with metallic details make this dock a sure fit for shrinking desktops and tight spaces. Elements like stacked ports add functionality in a reduced footprint. The raised grooves on the non-slip, angled top surface create a comfortable typing angle for the laptop while offering passive cooling.
All About the Ports
Five USB 3.0 ports make it simple to add the latest keyboards, exterior drives and other peripherals to customise the workspace experience. The dock also includes a powered USB 3.0 port for charging your smartphone, tablet or other devices, and a USB 3.0 Type-C port.